Reaction to short essay(soul of communication)

This excerpt teaches me how much of an impact effective communication and critical thinking have on huge industries. It has been a real eye-opener for me, as I would not have expected the effects of miscommunication in such industries to be so extreme.

This excerpt has made me think a lot about my days as an intern at a 3D printing company. If good communication had not been present when passing down information from one building station to another, the printers might have been manufactured faulty, causing a huge loss in the company.

I think communication and critical thinking are very effective skills. I feel that companies should emphasize their importance by having courses for employees related to effective communication and critical thinking. This way, they will be able to be more confident in their communication skills.

I feel that with great communication, great job opportunities will also arise for employees when they can deliver their messages clearly and confidently to their employers, for example during a job interview. Other than the delivery of their message, they should also ensure that the details of their message are clear, logical, and concise by thinking critically. I can apply this to my personal life as I know that communication and critical thinking have a huge impact on each individual's life and it will help a lot in every aspect of our lives.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Formal letter of introduction

Module Reflection and Project Learning

Paraphrasing a phrase from Marc Riemer, Faculty of Engineering, Monash University (2007)